Homesnap chats with Italina Kirknis, an online presence expert who works with real estate agents, about common mistakes agents make in their social media marketing.
1. How to send people from your personal Facebook page to your business page.
2. How to list your services on your Facebook page and add a description to your Facebook photo.
3. How to create a content mix that provides value, is relevant and still promotes you and your personality.
4. How to get the most out of LinkedIn by not dismissing it only as a professional platform. (Also – think SEO.)
5. Why you need to post consistently on Instagram.
6. Why to stay away from real estate-focused hashtags on Instagram.
7. Why you have to have a Google Business page.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.