OVERVIEW OF QUICK GUIDE
Learn how Homesnap Pro+ helps agents build a presence on Google and much more! The most important thing you can do for your organic online presence is to have an accurate, professionally managed business profile on Google. With relevant posts and timely reviews, you’ll connect with more consumers, strengthen your online reputation and improve your placement on Google.
IN THIS QUICK GUIDE
Learn how Homesnap Pro+, a premium service provided by Homesnap Pro, will automate the heavy lifting involved in maintaining a stellar presence on Google by registering our webinars:
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIBING TO OUR ANNUAL PRO+ MEMBERSHIP
With Pro+, think of Amazon Prime, but for real estate agents. We give agents a goodie bag of features for one annual subscription fee. One of these features is automated Google business profile management. Google is building a marketplace for real estate agents, but you need a Google business profile to participate. This profile is more important than a Facebook page, Twitter account or LinkedIn profile combined.
When someone encounters you on advertising or social meeting and wants to learn more, what’re they going to do? They’re going to Google you to learn more. Historically, Google has been the gateway to your website, and that’s still true to a limited extent now. These days, it’s your Google business profile that matters.
HOW TO DOMINATE SEARCH RESULTS
To fully realize the value of a profile, think about how a consumer finds your profile, and how that translates into brand awareness and lead generation for you. The top of the funnel begins with Google Search and Google Maps. The consumer had a pre-existing relationship and used the Google business profile as a convenient way to get in touch. In each respective search bar, a consumer can search for you directly:
And here are the examples of indirect searches, or earned searches. A consumer conducts a broader search in which you appear indirectly (e.g. top real estate agents near me). These indirect searches are gold for agents because they are essentially organic lead gen opportunities.
INCREASING YOUR SEARCH RANKING
- Get reviews – Google has all this feedback from consumers and knows what’s important to them: finding information fast. It’s Google’s mission statement and business model. So they placed a heavy weight on reviews in their search algorithm because that’s what consumers want. They don’t want to know simply that you’re an agent—they want crowdsourced knowledge demonstrating that you’re the RIGHT agent.
2. Post Photos – Reviews are the number one factor, and photos are number two. To dominate Google search results, you need to get reviews regularly and post photos regularly. The more the better. So, now, let’s talk about how Homesnap Pro+ can help.
HOW CAN HOMESNAP PRO+ HELP?
Our Google business profile management includes instant verification. We’re a Google preferred partner—they trust us to verify an agent’s business. Second, we automate. We take your listings and we post the photos. We also post your listings and sales as content pieces, and we provide market insights that we develop in house and publish on your behalf. All of this drives more searches and activity to an agent’s profile. Finally, because we learned reviews are so important, we built the best review collection tool on the market.
ADDITIONAL HOMESNAP PRO+ PERKS
1. Enhanced Homesnap Agent Profile
2. Custom Lead Pages for your Listings
3. “One Click” Review Tool
4. Shortcut to Access Flashback Photos
5. See Who’s Viewed Your Listings
Google Suggested You Be My Agent
The Definitive Guide to a Real Estate Agent’s Google Business Profile
– Verify your business – a seamless and instant process that would otherwise take weeks to complete
– Create, monitor and update your business profile – we’ll add your contact information, a link to your website, photos of your listings and deals, and update your profile with new content as it’s available
– Generate new profile content – we publish posts to your profile (your activity, local market trends, and more) to engage potential clients and improve your search rank in Google
– Provide review management tools – we alert you when new reviews are posted to your Google Business Profile and enable you to quickly respond to them.
This profile lives on the world’s largest search engine and helps small business owners (such as real estate agents) by making their brands stand out on Search and Maps. It’s also the first impression you’ll give to anyone who is searching for you, making it an important piece of real estate on Google.
Claimed listings that are optimized through Homesnap Pro+ will look like the examples shown above on this page. Your profile will showcase the unique value you offer through timely posts, listing photos, open hours, your website and other real-time updates. This is also where customers learn about a business, leave reviews, and share pictures of their experience with the products or services.
When agents show potential customers what makes them special, they can attract new customers on Google.
– People are searching locally. There are billions of local searches made monthly, and more than 30% of all mobile searches are related to location.
– Google Business Profiles appear after people search for businesses, allowing interested clients to learn more or get in touch with one click from Google Search or Maps.
– Every month Google delivers hundreds of millions of calls and billions of direction requests for businesses all over the world.
– Customer actions – how many people visited your website, called you, messaged you, or requested directions directly from your profile.
– Where customers are viewing your business on Google (search or maps)
– How customers discovered your business (direct or indirect)
– And more…