We chat with Justin Riordan of the Spade And Archer Design Agency about why they offer guaranteed home staging through a commission structure rather than the conventional upfront flat rate.
1) Why aligning the stager and the seller’s interests works well for both parties.
2) Justin’s approach to understanding the buyers for each house.
3) The biggest challenge home stagers face.
4) Why the seller isn’t Justin’s ultimate client – the buyer is.
5) Common seller and agent mistakes in the staging process.
6) What Justin wishes his clients knew before he walked in the door.
7) How agents can help facilitate successful staging experiences for their clients.
8) How Justin markets Spade And Archer.