We talk to Homesnap’s Director of Product Marketing, John Hogan, about why it’s so important for agents to have a robust Google business profile and how Homesnap’s new product, Homesnap Pro+, makes it easy for agents to set them up.
1. Why having a Google business profile is as important as having a website and Facebook presence.
2. Why not having a Google business profile can lead to other real estate players hijacking traffic meant for you.
3. How most home searchers find an agent.
4. Why agents need to focus on both word of mouth referrals as well as the digital space (Google and Facebook).
5. The process for setting up a Google business profile — with and without Homesnap Pro+.
6. How Homesnap’s relationships with Google and MLSs make Homesnap Pro+ so powerful.
7. How Homesnap keeps the content in Google business profiles current.
8. What kinds of results agents are seeing with Homesnap Pro+.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.