We talk to Candy Miles-Crocker, real estate trainer at Real Life Real Estate, about how to determine the line between appropriate and inappropriate social media content. Be flexible and astute, and listen.
1. How to take cues from your social media audience to determine the right content topics.
2. Whether personal content is appropriate for agents’ social platforms.
3. How to use social media to develop clients, especially through referrals.
4. Why you should show your “good news” to your audience.
5. The importance of being consistent on social media.
6. Why you should start now. Social media is a long game!
7. About Homesnap’s new Google business profile product, Homesnap Pro+