We talk to Sarah Kirsch Richardson, Designated Broker/Principal at Tru Realty in Scottsdale, AZ about the proper role of technology in the agent-client relationship. When does it make sense to use technology to automate, and when must it not replace the trust and rapport of the agent-client relationship?
1. Why you shouldn’t automate your content
2. CRM tools that help you automate your lead generation and relationship management
3. Which technology tools clients want to have at their disposal
4. Who should be providing technology to agents
5. How much time agents should spend on technology education