We talk to Tom Van Buren, Content Manager at social media scheduling tool MeetEdgar about how to write subject lines that get people to open your emails and read your content.
1. Why email is not dead!
2. Be specific in emails.
3. Use “language with muscle”.
4. Provide an answer, don’t ask a question.
5. How your open rates/click rates compare to the industry average.
6. How much email is too much? (Be mindful of timing, and give your audience control.)
7. Common mistakes in email marketing.
Get a free month of MeetEdgar here, using the code SNAPSHOT.