We talk to Heather Flack, director of marketing at ERA Grizzard in Central Florida, about the value of inbound marketing in building a brand and developing clients.
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing (giving vs. selling)
- Why real estate agents in particular should focus on content/inbound marketing
- How content marketing establishes credibility and gives prospective clients a sense of what an agent is like
- Why content marketing is not “one and done” and why you should avoid the generic stuff. Express your passion!
- How much time and money to spend on content marketing.
- Where to start to improve your content marketing game. (Hint: define your audience and figure out what they want.)
- Common mistakes agents make with content marketing.
- Why content marketing is just part of your overall marketing strategy.
- Why less-polished content is becoming more popular.