On this episode, Homesnap Chief Product Officer Lou Mintzer introduces our newest network for Homesnap ads: Google.
42% of people who use search engines will make contact or buy after getting their results, making search marketing a very effective way to connect with high-interest, motivated leads. Homesnap ad campaigns on Google include search ads, Gmail ads within inboxes, and animated, interactive web ads.
1. How Homesnap is democratizing search marketing
2. How to allocate budget between search and social marketing
3. How Homesnap tests and optimizes keywords and lead pages to deliver best results for agents
4. How to respond to a lead from search marketing
5. Why Homesnap ads work for any agent, regardless of their deal flow
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.