Homesnap talks to Gemma Schaefer and Kristin McFeely of the Philly Home Girls about how they’ve developed a very distinctive brand through content and social media for niche audiences. Find out what they do differently and why it works.
- How the Philly Home Girls pay attention to their audience’s interests to determine which content to create and post.
- How they curate and tag content to increase SEO and reach.
- How they remove ego from their marketing and focus on what their audience wants.
- How they bring a human touch to their listings.
- How they’ve organized their website around home stories and neighborhoods to connect consumers, neighborhoods and properties.
- Why the Philly Home Girls show their personal, human side through social media.
- How they divide marketing roles among their staff.
- What they have planned for 2018.