We talk to Peter Schravemade, Strategic Relationship Manager at BoxBrownie — which offers digital retouching services, image enhancement, twilight conversion, virtual staging and other services for real estate agents to showcase their homes — about trends in listing photos and the ethics of enhancing photos.
1) Why quality over quantity is important for listing photos.
2) Where Peter recommends drawing the line, ethically, on enhancing photos, and what needs to be disclosed.
3) Common mistakes agents make with listing photos. (Prepare the property!)
4) Digital renovation — where it’s permitted, and how to use those images where it’s not permitted on MLS.
5) Trends in digital staging.
6) What consumers want from listing photos.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.