We talk to Ross Seligman, principal broker at Living Room Realty in Portland, OR, who developed his own CRM system called Sphere that does exactly what he needs it to do.
1. How Seligman decided to create a CRM system that would let him grow his business while maintaining his lifestyle.
2. How saving a few minutes a day on key tasks makes a big difference.
3. Seligman’s plans for expanding Sphere to other markets, and the source of most of his referrals.
4. How Seligman based Sphere’s functionality by looking at best practices of other agents.
5. Which type of agent will benefit from Sphere, and which won’t.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.