We talk to Peter Lorimer, CEO/Broker of PLG Estates in Beverly Estate – the Rock and Roll Realtor – about authenticity in real estate marketing, Instagram, and getting the most out of your content.
1. How being true to his personality – and speaking honestly to his clients – worked for Peter and led him to his client base and his own brokerage.
2. Why Instagram fits the real estate industry so perfectly.
3. Whether agents should have a personal and a professional Instagram account, or just one.
4. Peter’s hashtag strategy.
5. Why you shouldn’t post for the competition – post what you’re passionate about.
6. Geotags (which you should be using).
7. Why Peter bailed on Snapchat.
8. Syndication to other platforms – yes or no?
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.