We talk to Bubba Mills of Corcoran Consulting and Coaching LLC in O’Fallon Illinois about real estate sales tactics that work today.
- Why returning inquiries by text message can be more effective than phone calls.
- When a handwritten note is appropriate
- When cold calling IS appropriate
- Why holding a seminar is a good sales strategy, especially if you offer a monetary credit for attendance
- Why Bubba holds home buying seminars for high school seniors
- How to transition seminar attendees into clients
- Why writing a blog gives you credibility and shows off your personal expertise, and you don’t have to spend a lot of time on it.
- Why you can should your audience organically
- Differentiate yourself by sending out a print (gasp!) newsletter
- How to create and distribute an e-book
- Common mistakes agents make in their digital marketing