We talk to Garrett O’Shea, CEO of D.C. furniture moving company PockitShip, about how he used digital media marketing to launch and grow the business.
- How Garrett is using digital marketing to get the word out about PockitShip.
- Why Craigslist ads are challenging.
- How to use and scale word-of-mouth platforms like neighborhood listservs and NextDoor.
- Why radio worked so well for PockitShip.
- Garrett’s checklist when PockitShip moves into a new market.
- How to get started with influencer marketing.
- Why you need to be hyperaware of review sites like Yelp and Thumbtack and Angie’s List.
- How Garrett’s small team handles social media.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.