We talk to Zvi Band, Co-Founder and CEO of Contactually, about how CRM platforms like Contactually can help agents mine their existing relationships, messy and disparate as they may be, through technology.
- Why we’re in the “post-acceptance, pre-disruption” phase of technology and real estate.
- How Contactually addresses the messiness in our lives, in terms of our overlapping spheres of influence, both virtual and “real”.
- How Contactually incorporates new social platforms into its CRM.
- Handwritten cards are making a comeback!
- That word of mouth and providing a great product are Contactually’s main marketing tactics.
- The best way for agents to generate leads: building and maintaining authentic relationships.