We talk to Andrew Fortune of Great Colorado Homes about using social media – Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest – to point visitors to his website, and creating content that resonates with local and national audiences. Andrew says his investment in social media has paid off more than anything I’ve ever experienced in real estate.
1) what to expect from your social media efforts
2) how to use your internet presence to share your experience with potential clients
3) how to create visual content for Pinterest to send you traffic
4) how much time it takes to maintain and engage on social media platforms
5) the pros and cons of scheduled social media posts
Andrew Fortune’s Pinterest Page
You can listen to this episode here or find it on iTunes or Stitcher.