We talk to Jay Stringham, Internet Marketing Coordinator at Real Tour Vision in Traverse City, Michigan about why you need professional photographs/visual content for homes you’re selling.
- How to choose a photographer based on the style of photography you want.
- How to create virtual tours using RTV’s DIY service.
- How to get the most mileage out of your house photography.
- How to select the right images for the right platforms.
- How video fits into a listing package, including drone footage and virtual tours.
- Why video walk throughs are becoming more popular.
- Why it makes sense to pay someone to help with marketing.
Real Tour Vision on Facebook and Twitter
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.