In this episode, we get a primer from Nicole Beauchamp of Engel & Volkers in New York City about using LinkedIn as a business development tool.
1. Why people resist using LinkedIn for business development, even though it is focused on business.
2. How Nicole uses LinkedIn – specifically – to drive new leads. (Write recommendations!)
3. How to research potential clients on LinkedIn.
4. How to participate in LinkedIn groups, and which ones to join.
5. How LinkedIn fits in with Nicole’s larger social media marketing strategy.
6. How Nicole has landed clients through LinkedIn.
7. When handwritten notes and little gifts are essential.
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.