We talk to Larry Powell of Dallas, TX about how he has developed a multi-platform approach to social media marketing.
1. How Larry separates (or doesn’t!) his personal vs professional Facebook accounts, and what he posts in each.
2. How social media helps agents pick the right clients.
3. How Larry uses LinkedIn strategically for business development.
4. How Larry rounds out his strategy with YouTube and Twitter.
5. A lot of content ideas for social media platforms, including video.
6. Some simple syndication tools that will extend your social media reach and impact.
7. Why you should post about the people inside a house, rather than the house itself.