We heard Kristi Kennelly, national speaker at Move.com, speak at Inman SF this summer and thought her tech tips for agents would make for a great podcast.
1. How to build your CRM by exporting your LinkedIn connections.
2. Why you should create a Google alert for your listings.
3. How Gboard – a Google keyboard within your texting platform – can make texting much easier. (Try Slash if you have Android.)
4. How to learn more about someone from their email address using Pipl.
5. How to make your contact record more robust and easily found.
Some other good apps to check out:
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.