Homesnap does some soul-searching with Wes Pinkston (formerly of The Broke Agent) about digital marketing and storytelling. Wes shares a unique perspective on using social media content to build relationships and convey your personal value proposition.
1) The hub-and-spoke model of social media content sharing.
2) Why you need to know your story before you start your social media efforts.
3) Why real estate is a relationship business, and your role in helping clients through the process.
4) How to turn client testimonials into telling stories.
5) How to create emotionally compelling narratives for listings to win business.
6) How to use social media to create “referral buddies”.
Wes Pinkston Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
You can listen to this episode here or on iTunes or Stitcher.