We talk to Brian Wilson of Wilson Realty Group in Washington, DC about how he uses a simple, consistent marketing message to generate a high volume of leads, and how he processes those leads efficiently and effectively.
1) The surprising marketing tactic Brian finds most effective in generating leads.
2) How Brian differentiates himself through marketing and keywords.
3) Why Brian’s brand is about his business model, instead of his experience.
4) How Brian processes leads to identify the most promising ones, quickly.
5) How Brian built technology processes that can scale as inbound leads increase.
6) How content marketing supports these efforts through engagement, not lead generation.