In this episode, we have a philosophical discussion with Preston Zeller of M Realty in Vancouver, WA about virtual reality (VR) and the impact this technology is having on how agents sell real estate and how consumers interact with real estate information.
1. What VR means in the context of real estate.
2. When an agent should consider using VR to serve clients.
3. How VR can streamline the closing process.
4. Why VR is not like 3DTVs.
5. The role agents play in a virtual world.
6. What you need to know to get started with VR.