Today we’re talking to Gus Munoz Castro of Power ISA about best practices for using Facebook for lead generation.
- Don’t approach Facebook like you approach your database – it’s a different animal.
- Facebook is “interruption marketing” – you’re catching them while they are doing something else – and the typical Facebook buyer is 6-12 months out from a home search.
- Facebook ads can start generating responses immediately
- Facebook lends itself best to buyer leads
- Give your leads the opportunity to respond to you
- Offer “massive value”
- Take advantage of Facebook’s paid ads to get to more relevant leads
- Use the power of Facebook Groups
You can listen to this episode here, on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.