Note: This episode was recorded before the COVID-19 quarantine.
We talk to Roh Habibi, Broker Associate at Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty in San Francisco, about contact databases, why they matter and what should be in them (hint: be authentic and send relevant content of value). We also cover:
- The importance of a decent newsletter
- When to reach out to the people in your database
- How many people should be in your database
- How to track and measure the success of your emails
- How to segment your audience into different categories
Roh on Instagram
You can listen to this episode here, on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.