We talk to Andrew Helling, founder and editor of Rethority, about why Facebook, Instagram, and Nextdoor are the three essential platforms for agents.
1. Why market analyses, recipes and funny memes make for effective content.
2. Common mistakes agents make on Facebook.
3. How new agents should use hashtags on Instagram.
4. How Nextdoor content categories can build business.
5. How non-digital marketing tactics can complement digital strategies.
6. Why you should do what people aren’t doing!
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.