We talk to social media expert and educator Marki Lemons-Ryhal about how to create effective video content to build brands and reach clients.
1. Why agents should create one minute of video content a day.
2. The advantage of vertical video content.
3. When to replace your phone.
4. How to hold your phone when you’re taking a selfie or a photo of someone else.
5. The benefits of live video, including engaging audiences and no editing.
6. Why audio is more important than video.
7. How to develop a business plan for your social media strategy.
8. Instagram hashtags: use more for the feed, fewer for stories and IGTV.
9. Snapchat – yes or no?
10. How to maximize the value of your content.
Marki’s podcast: Social Selling Made Simple
You can listen to this episode here, or on iTunes or Stitcher.