We talk to Lauren Goche, realtor at Think Realty in Portland, OR, whose content marketing strategy includes sharing her clients’ buying stories and other content that shows her authentic self and builds relationships with people who are the right fit for her.
1. The type of content Lauren shares on Instagram, and why being vulnerable and honest pays off.
2. Lauren’s neighborhood guides and how they provide value to clients.
3. Where Lauren draws the line on personal content. (“Share the scab, not the open wound.”)
4. Why Portland is a unique market and how that impacts Lauren’s marketing.
5. The golden rule of marketing: “Market to your sphere how you wish you were marketed to.”