HOMESNAP’S MAY GIVEAWAYS SWEEPSTAKES
Homesnap is giving away a daily prize every weekday in the month of May to a random live webinar attendee. Anyone who signs up and attends a live Homesnap webinar is eligible on that specific day to win the daily prize. Sweepstakes is open to anyone over the age of 18 and older and residents of the United States, excluding residents of Rhode Island. Sweepstakes ends on May 29, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. No purchase necessary to win. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each day. For full rules, read below.
HOMESNAP’S MAY GIVEAWAYS SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS OF AGE 18 AND OLDER, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Homesnap, Inc., 7200 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814 (“Sponsor”).
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, May 01, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Friday, May 29, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
METHOD(S) OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period:
(1) An entrant must) go to https://blog.homesnap.com/may-giveaways/ and register through the GoToWebinar registration link. Entrant must provide their first name, last name, and a legitimate email address.
(2) An entrant must register for and attend any live webinar during the month of May. An entrant is only eligible to win on the day they attend the live webinar they registered for.
(3) At the end of the day, Sponsor will randomly generate a winner from the list of attendees across all our live webinars from that day. Sponsor will send the winner a confirmation email and post the winner’s name on social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) along with their prize.
PRIZE(S) TO BE AWARDED:
- Jute Bag (Jute Bag, Homesnap Sticker #1, Homesnap Sticker #2, Car Phone Charger, Homesnap Webcam Cover, Homesnap Pen, Homesnap Journal, Homesnap USB Memory Stick)
- Homesnap Bag and Bottle
- Homesnap T-Shirt
- Homesnap $99 Dollar Ad Credit, good for marketing placed on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Waze.
- ELIGIBILITY: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, AGE OF 18 OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible to win the Sweepstakes. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies. The entrant is limited to one entry a day per person, regardless of method of entry or number of registrations and live webinars they have attended on a single day. Any entrant that submits multiple entries on the same day shall only qualify as one eligible entry for the daily prize. An individual may register each day and be eligible each day if they attend a live webinar that specific day. An entrant is eligible to win the daily prize each weekday by registering and attending a live webinar every eligible weekday. An entrant may also register for a live webinar for a future date and when they attend that webinar they are eligible to win the daily prize on the day they attend the live webinar. To be eligible for a prize, the entrant must comply with all of Sponsor’s requests to determine eligibility, including providing first name, last name, email on the registration form. Sponsor my ask for proof of identification.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins and ends at the times listed above. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter as described above in the paragraph titled “Method(s) of Entry.” Any other attempted form of entry is void. By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local taxes, if any, on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are solely Winner’s responsibility.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: Sponsor will randomly select a webinar attendee each day. Each of the entrants are considered a “Potential Winner.” To receive a prize, a Potential Winner must meet all eligibility requirements to be deemed a Winner and receive a prize, including responding to Sponsor’s communications. Sponsor will contact Potential Winner(s) through the provided contact information, namely, a direct message to the e-mail address or phone number listed in the website or mailed entry form. If any prize or prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Potential Winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours, or if a Potential Winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the Potential Winner is not eligible and the associated prize may be forfeited. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may identify an alternate Potential Winner.
In case of a dispute, the individual listed as the owner of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules.
- VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY: In order to qualify as a Winner the Potential Winner must show proof that they signed and and attended a webinar that day. Upon verification of a Potential Winner’s eligibility and webinar attendance, the Potential Winner shall be deemed a Winner.
By accepting a prize, each Winner acknowledges they are in compliance with these Official Rules and agrees to work with Sponsor to provide all information necessary to award the prize.
- PRIZES / ODDS: The Prize(s) is/are listed above in the paragraph titled “Prize.” Entrants will not know what prizes they are eligible to be awarded on the day of their entry. Sponsor has discretion to choose what prize to award each eligible weekday. If a Winner cannot accept a prize as stated for any reason including, but not limited, not responding to Sponsor’s communications, such Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize permitted. However, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the advertised prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If you are selected and eligible as a winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available winner’s list.
- RELEASE AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: By submitting an entry, each participant (i) releases Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and agrees that the Released Parties shall have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability (A) for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities, (B) resulting from claims by third parties relating to the posting of their likeness by a participant, (C) resulting from claims that participant’s entry violates or otherwise infringes the rights of a third party, and (D) a participant’s failure to comply with these rules.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF A PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- TAMPERING AND TECHNOLOGY ISSUES: (a) Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, unavailable or inaccessible websites, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, telephone, or other technical failure, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (b) persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified; (c) any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods; (d) should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor; (e) Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of any Website.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Maryland in Montgomery County.