Who’s Viewed allows you to see how many consumers have viewed your listings in the last 90 days, as well as how many agents have viewed your profile and listings in the last 90 days. If you have Homesnap Pro+, the premium version of our free app, you can also see who those agents are.
We recently surveyed agents and discovered this was a highly sought-after feature, and it’s easy to see why. This new functionality makes it even easier for agents to get feedback from buyers’ agents, prove their value to sellers by sharing viewership stats, expand their networks and get a better understanding of their digital presence.
See How It Works
As a Homesnap Pro member, you can:
- See how many consumers have viewed your listings in the past 90 days (including a weekly change report so you can see how your stats have changed)
- See the count, as well as the city and state, of all agents who have viewed your listings and profile in the past 90 days (including a weekly change report so you can see how your stats have changed)
- Toggle on and off private mode to protect your privacy when viewing other agents’ profiles and listings (similar to LinkedIn)
When you upgrade to Homesnap Pro+, you can:
- See the specific agents who have viewed your listings and profile in the past 90 days
- Sort by agent productivity
- Send messages to agents who have viewed your profile and listings in one tap
Making the Most of Who’s Viewed
There are many ways to take advantage of Who’s Viewed to help grow your business. Here are a few examples:
Connect with interested buyers: Knowing who’s viewed your profile and listings is important for lead generation, as you can directly message buyers’ agents and begin building connections as soon as you see someone is interested in your listing.
Report back to your sellers: You can tell your clients exactly how many agents and consumers have viewed their listing in the past 90 days. This reinforces that you’re marketing their listing well and getting it more visibility, which will impress your sellers.
Monitor your growing business: Who’s Viewed can also help you understand how your digital presence is changing over time, as weekly reports on how your profile and listing views have changed give valuable feedback.
This is one of many Homesnap Pro features that help agents forge more connections in the real estate industry, joining:
- Your listing, your lead — we never sell ad space on your listings, so you’re the person who people will contact for more listing information
- In-app messaging, so you can maintain client relationships without leaving the Homesnap app
- Homesnap Pro Ads, a digital marketing solution to help agents like you expand their networks and generate new leads
- How Am I Connected, so you can see mutual connections and learn more about each one via Homesnap Pro