Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Websites enable agents to create a customizable, lead-generating online presence instantly.
Each website features:
- A unique, custom domain— newly created or migrated from your preexisting website
- A simplified, modern layout that prominently displays your brand across all pages
- Powerful lead generation tools proven to capture homebuyer and seller interest
- A built-in search portal powered by Homesnap, featuring the most accurate, real-time data in the industry
Best of all, with a range of customizable features—themes, color, branding, and more—agents can create a personalized website that engages consumers and stands leaps and bounds above the competition.
Why Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Websites?
Save time and money
Modern, professional website development and ongoing hosting and maintenance fees can often exceed several thousand dollars, with most estimates coming in at about $6,000 for initial set up and $1,000 per year in ongoing upkeep.
A Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Website, on the other hand, is included as part of a Homesnap Pro+ membership, which costs just $39.99 per month (less than $500 per year). So, not only do you get a professionally built website for a fraction of what you’d pay anywhere else, but you gain access to a host of additional productivity and marketing tools, including:
- Google Business Profile Verification, Optimization and Management: Increase your search appearance by up to 50X and your organic lead generation by 7.5X
- Exclusive Sell Speed Features: Win more listing presentations and price negotiations with artificial intelligence.
- Listing Lead Pages: Capture consumer interest and make following up with prospects easier than ever.
- Who’s Viewed: See who’s viewed (agents and consumers) your profile and listings on Homesnap.
- Homeowner Contact Information: Unlock contact details and social media info of homeowners.
- Advanced Heatmaps + Filters: Empower your prospecting and beat your competition to the punch by discovering homes likely to hit the market—before they do.
- One-Click Review Tool: Solicit five-star Google reviews in seconds and bolster your credibility in your sphere.
- An Enhanced Homesnap Profile: Engender trust with consumers with a verified, consumer-facing profile on Homesnap.
Plus, there’s no wait for setup or consulting with web developers. You can get started right away with your website and be live in minutes, not weeks, and you’ll never have to worry about upkeep, maintenance, or outages because Homesnap will handle all of the back-end management for you.
Give consumers access to accurate, real-time data
Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Websites are the only personal agent websites on the market powered by Homesnap Search. Visitors to your website will be able to search for properties with the same industry-leading consumer portal they use and trust on Homesnap.com. The only difference? Every listing they view will feature you as the sole point of contact. Consumers will be able to message you directly from your website.
Generate more leads than ever
Your Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Website comes ready-made with powerful home search tools and lead generation forms. Consumers can sign up for newsletters, delivered to their inbox and branded to you, that keep them up to date with the latest listings, transactions, and trends in their chosen zip code(s).
Consumers can also take full advantage of Homesnap’s Comparative Market Analysis feature, a seller’s market analysis tool, that enables them to assess the market value of their home by comparing it to similar properties that have recently listed or sold.
Consumers who provide their basic information (name, email address, phone number) can get access to both. There’s absolutely no legwork on your end. Just sign up for a Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Website and watch the leads roll in.
Take a holistic approach to your online marketing
Homesnap Pro+ Real Estate Websites can be linked to your Google Business Profile, also included in your Homesnap Pro+ membership, providing prospective customers a one-stop-shop for discovering your business and getting in touch. Additionally, your website pages, including the newsletter signup and the seller market analysis tool, and listing pages (a Pro+ feature, mentioned above) can be shared on social media platforms.