Are you a broker for two different office locations, with split deals in each office? Or are you a member of one MLS, but also have a dual license in another MLS? Or are you a member of husband and wife team, working under the same Homesnap Pro account for referral business?
These are just three scenarios in which a Homesnap Pro agent may need to claim multiple MLS IDs under one, unified Homesnap Pro account.
Here’s how to do it.
Follow these steps to claim an additional MLS ID in Homesnap Pro:
1) In the app, sign in to your existing Pro account. (If you haven’t claimed an MLS identity yet, click here to view our previous post on how to register and claim your identity in Homesnap Pro.)
2) Go to your profile page in the app, or click the “Me” tab if you’re an iOS user.
3) Scroll to where it says “My Agent-Only Profile” and click “Edit MLSs”.
4) Verify your current MLS and then click the blue button for “Add MLS Identity”.
5) Search for your additional identity by name, email or MLS ID #.
6) Select the MLS identity you want to add, and then verify this account.
-To verify, please enter the email address OR phone number associated with that account. Be sure to choose ONE of the validation options, and enter this credential so no field is left incomplete.
- You will then need to access your email or the SMS message sent to you from Homesnap, and enter the 4-digit verification pin code from that message into your Homesnap app page where you are validating your additional MLS identity.
Once validated, your identities will be seamlessly merged into one Homesnap Pro account.
For more details, please visit support.homesnap.com or call us at 866-855-2622